katysails

He just made that trip to K-Mart for his new laptop battery so he should be
coming down with it any mo,mnet now...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message
Bwahahahhahhhahhahahhahahahah!

Only wimps and girly men get the flu.

Real men don't get the flu because they maintain a blood
alcohol level well in excess of .10% which level is proven
to inhibit the reproduction of flu virus.

First off.... it's a known fact that men from Florida can't handle hard
liquor.

Real men who have kids which bring home every epidemic in the school
system and infest the entire family.... get the flu on occasion. If you
live in relative isolation from the public you are far less likely to
become susceptible to viruses. Viruses do not consider a good constitution
as impediment to infection..... but I've recovered in 2 days as opposed to
the average 5 days.

It's just the flu... and now I have my immune system updated to the
latest version.

CM