Capt. Mooron

What are you on about Ganzy??

I had the flu..... I found out they called it the California Flu. I'm fine
today. What's the big deal??
You don't really believe the virus originated in California do you??
....and Gaynzy... I wasn't tellin' you anything. It was a reply to Katysails!

Bird Flu???? Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaa.....

CM

"JG" wrote in message
Bwahahahaa... California Flu? What a wimp! Next you're going to tell me
you're afraid of BIRD flu.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

Real men who have kids which bring home every epidemic in the school
system

and teachers.

Yeah Man.... every time a new Asian epidemic hits... it's like the whole
family comes down with it. This latest one is called the California
Flu.... It doesn't help that my nieces and nephews all come to my place
after school to see their grandparents. I had to bribe my youngest niece
with a $600, 12 volt ride on Quad to get her flu shot. She hates needles
like I do!!

CM