Capt. NealŪ

Ole Thom,

I was wondering about why you were saying the genny was sheeted inside the shrouds.

It would not even be possible to do so because of the placement of the genny tracks
outside the shrouds. The sheets must be lead outside all the standing rigging in order
for it to work.

What the Hell line is the jenny wrapped on??? Let me check the pic . . .

I'm looking at this one: http://captneal.homestead.com/files/Wingnwing.jpg

Maybe you are looking at the preventer line which appears on the left and near
the opened hatch??? It does not go to the jenny. It is for the boom.

CN

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
Neal,

Just went back and checked your pictures. Excuse me for going on about
how you fly your Jenny. I was wrong. Which makes another question. In
the picture of your W-O-W, What the hell line is the Jenny wrapped on??

Nice Web, by the way.

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage