Lee Yeaton

Default C-Map Mystery...Solved

Does that mean you can now plot a course to Baltimore for a couple of beers?

- - - - -
Lee Yeaton
Aboard "No Worries"
1985 Carver 3207
www.thebayguide.com

The boats of rec.boats
www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Last spring, I purchased a Standard-Horizon 170C chartplotter, along
with a pair of C-Map NT+ chips and a 128KB chip for storage of
waypoints, transfer of waypoints from my desktop, et cetera.

Could never get the danged 128KB chip to work properly, but never spent
the time I needed to follow up. Finally got around to it today. C-Map
tech support sez I need a One Gig memory chip to work with my
chartplotter and C-Map NT+ firmware. We arranged a swap.

No mention of this fact anywhere on the packaging for the plotter or on
the C-Map wrappings.

Sheesh.

--
* * *