John H

Default Retirement

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 07:44:56 GMT, "Bill Kiene"
wrote:

Hi All,

I was wondering how many people here are retired?

Any words of wisdom about preparing for retirement from the older retired
crowd?

I want to retire so I can go boating more often.

Yes. Find something to do. I have picked substitute teaching as a
means of staying as busy as I want to be. During my first six months
of doing nothing, I almost went totally bananas.

You can only fish and mow the grass so often. Also, most of the people
in this group sleep at some time of day, so you can't depend on a
good argument carrying you through 48 hours at a time.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!