JG

Mooron is really into freebies, apparently.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Consider it a freebie....

CM

"JR Gilbreath" wrote in message
Bill. I know dammit. I did it without thinking.
JR

wrote:

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 08:01:04 -0500, JR Gilbreath
wrote:

I don't think that the uv rays bouncing off of a boat structure is a
non-issue. One of the worst sunburns I ever got was "under" my chin
while sitting in the cockpit.
JR

Must you... Oh, nevermind!

BB

wrote:

On 3 Mar 2005 14:41:52 -0800, "Joe" wrote:

Bob,

Your wrong, Sunbrella stops all UV no matter the color.

You're wrong three times so far. I'm Bill, different colors of
sunbrella have
different levels of blocking/translucency, and sunbrella does not block
ALL UV.

And the angle of reflection from wave varies great enough to be a
factor.

The amount of UV reflected off of a wave is negligible. The amount that
might
then bounce off of some boat structure and strike the sail is a
non-issue.

Get back to changing diaper, something you know about.

I haven't changed a diaper in about 20 years. You'll never get to
change one,
because you are unable to reproduce. I consider that a blessing.

Schmoe

BB