DSK

Joe wrote:
Vito seems you are another sucker falling for the media's BS.

America did not put in a puppet Govt.

Who's been running Iraq for the past 2 years, Joe? Maybe calling it/them
a "puppet gov't" is a bit harsh, but it certainly is not a legally
constituted soveriegn authority.

... The Iraqi people voted for a
leader. In doing so they will learn that if the leader they elected
does not play well in the world community the whole country will
suffer.

Kind of like what's happening here, eh?

I am confident that history will prove our cause
right in this war, but by the time that happens, the world might be so
steeped in the gloom of ignorance we won't recognize victory when we
achieve it.

That's another way of saying "I'm right & everybody else is wrong, no
matter what." Not a productive way of thinking. However I hope that
events in Iraq move forward in a positive direction, the election and
the cooperation among the different parties is a pretty good sign.

DSK