Thom Stewart

Oh Neal,

I'm sorry old buddy but I'm embarrassed for you and for your boat.
Please don't show those pictures again.

You still haven't taken care of the Bimini support so that a winch
handle can turn 360 degree turn.

You should be ashamed to show that picture of wing on wing with the
Jenny inside the shroud. that is terrible and the Main. My God man! You
have a screw up on the Tack. I can't even call it a wrinkle it is so
large. It should be trimmed out

Get that damn head sail outside the shroud and trim the damn main sail
by vang and halyard tension, It is as easy to sail correctly as it is to
sail stupidly and more fun. Don't tell us how many different boats
you've beaten with that kind of sail trim. No way!

She does look nice and clean and I've already complimented you on the
job you done on the cockpit seats. Nice paint job also, Neal, no paint
job can hide the fact that she is a flat sided, high sided boat with a
damn ugly sheer. I don't have to tell you. you've admitted it by trying
to hide it with your paint job

I'll laugh with you about,---from to Crow's Nest (as if you had one) but
I sure wouldn't want to be on watch aloft in what you call a crows nest.

There are enough old timer here to remember these pictures with their
blaring errors. Please don't show them again.

Ole Thom