Capt. NealŪ

Comments interspersed and interjections interjected. . .

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
By the way Neally,

The Boom covered and extending straight back and horizonal is fine for
picture taking. Any GOOD live aboard knows slung to the side and end
lowered is much better. More room to use the cockpit and less windage.

Just something to for "Show & Tell" in the Special Ed Class

Oh, Thom, you are wrong yet again. Every real cruising sailor knows
it is best to have the aft end of the boom a little higher than the forward
end. The reason being that in a rainstorm, the water does not all deluge off
then end into the cockpit. Anything but a centered boom is lubberly. I will
never have my boom set off to one side or the other.

Ole Thom
P/S not responsible for what the Yard does when it is in their hands. I
installed new main and cover when I got back to Slip. North took the old
main. Not sure what for? Remember I offered it to you and you said it
was to big for your rig
I guess they'll clean it and restitch it and sell to some other bargain
hunter.

The old sail of yours will probably be donated to a Mac26X owner's club
where it will be put on some old, crummy Mac26X and it will go faster
there than it ever did pushing that heavy old pilot house of yours around.
He hee! Poor ole Thom. He can't win when treating with me.

CN