Thom Stewart

By the way Neally,

The Boom covered and extending straight back and horizonal is fine for
picture taking. Any GOOD live aboard knows slung to the side and end
lowered is much better. More room to use the cockpit and less windage.

Just something to for "Show & Tell" in the Special Ed Class

Ole Thom
P/S not responsible for what the Yard does when it is in their hands. I
installed new main and cover when I got back to Slip. North took the old
main. Not sure what for? Remember I offered it to you and you said it
was to big for your rig
I guess they'll clean it and restitch it and sell to some other bargain
hunter.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage