Thom Stewart

Neal.

To put it kindly as I can; YOU ARE FULL OF ****!

Please look at the picture of my boat in the water (Not up on Jacks.)

The one in the water is the new main with the new sail cover.

Cripes Neal you're as ignorant at reading as you are about Boom Repair
and Shelve Equip. Main operation

You better write another post and consider yourself in with the Lubbers
:^)

That would be Picture #7. I hope you can count to 7. That is all the
fingers on one hand plus 2 on the other'

Click on the address below and when the pictures show up scroll down
them one finger at a time. When all the fingers are used up on one hand
then scroll two more. That is 7. That is the picture of my boat, in the
water, with the WM sail cover on my new main, and the Lazy jacks. If you
can see any sail or boom ( MINE DOES"NT"T BEND IN THE MIDDLE) you also
need your eyes examined. Your eyes may be OK, just clouded with BS

Ole Thom,
P/S now do it and let me know if you did it correctly. I hope I don't
have to call for the "Short" bus to take you to some Post Grad work in
the "Special Ed" system

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage