Default ugly permanent boat rug / carpet - options?

"Bill Andersen" wrote in message news:B48Ib.40984$J77.20540@fed1read07...
As for drains...

Thanks for the valueable info... will do the same I'm sure.

We have very similar boats. A few things about mine (which I just
purchased used).. also I/O. When I first the lift the cover on it, the
smell of Gas fumes is overwheling - while running and with the top off
no issue. I've checked for leakes and the lines and all appears to be
okay. My boat has a cuddy and was hoping to stay the night in it one
day, but did not anticipate such a strong Gasoline odor.

Also, by any chance, have you ever drilled into the upper lips of the
hull? Do you think these boats could support a 1.5" t-top(like) pipes
on the outer lip. I'm looking for a way to carry two 12" kayaks on
top. I've never seen this, just have the crazy idea it might work.

Thanks again for the info.