K. Smith

Marshall Banana wrote:

Also Sprach
:

Don't you think this a bit TOO commercial, Chuck?

I was trolling for an Australian game fish. I thought the bait would be
foolproof, but no bite so far. :-)

And, for folks with an interest in boating, the WM catalog is a useful
resource. Even if one never buys anything from WM, they do offer a
broad view of the types of product oriented solutions available to
boaters.

Gee Chuck the deceptive spammer you need to set better bait than that;
how about you solicit for real email addresses from the innocents of
rec.boats?? like you did with your last spam???

I suppose I should be offended that you even imagine you'd catch me
that easily but upon reflection I accept it's about as good as you can
do, wish I could say nice try but .....

So enough of this Gould spam lets have the Krause lie of the day from
"the bride" series:-)

Krause has claimed to have a 20 yrs his junior beautiful wife, he even
put a fake pic of a beautiful woman on a website once
claiming it was his "young bride", he may have a wife, although
I doubt even that, we don't like nor tolerate misogynists for long.

Needless to say he's made up many "dramatic" over the top
stories over the years about this lie to feed his ego & pretend
he's the centre of attention, but as with his boat claims &
other crap, there's never once been even a shred of independently
verifiable material.

After he stalked Madcow in real life, which was most
frightening, I do suspect he's very very dangerous & that this
"bride" story is his delusional appropriation of his, probably
court ordered, treating psychotherapist as "wife" (it seems he
was under lock & key for what?? over a year??? a sexual deviant
maybe??), have a read of just a small part of his BS & make up
your own mind, it's all about free choice:-)

1. She *is* my bride. There are no rules that determine the
end of "bride-hood." If I want to refer to her as my bride, I may.

2. As a professional writer, I know the rules of language and am
entitled to break them in exercise of my license.

3. I doubt many married women would object to their husbands
lovingly referring to them as brides. The connotations are pleasant.

4. She's 20 years younger than I am.