Kevin

Default Which Used Ski Boat?

Thanks Willy, that is some good straightforward advice. I was kind of going
down that path towards a v-drive.

One boat available in my area that looks interesting is a MAXUM, but it's
not one the common name brands, do they make a decent platform?

"Willy Boehnke" wrote in message

"Kevin" wrote in message

Something that will work for both preferably, but if we have to make a
choice, then wakeboarding.
None of the young-uns appreciate my skiing ability, anyway.

Since it is primarily for wakeboarding, I'd recommend getting the
biggest/newest V-drive you can find in your $20,000 budget. I bought my
1995 MC Maristar 200 VRS early last year for $18,500. You should be able

find something bigger and/or newer in that range now. As mentioned
previously, to get a big wake, you'll have to add weight to whatever you
buy, so plan for it.

If you need to add a tower to it, check out http://www.monstertower.com.

If
you like the MonsterTower and want to save $100, contact me.

Willy Boehnke