JimH

wrote in message
oups.com...

Marshall Banana wrote:
Also Sprach :

Don't you think this a bit TOO commercial, Chuck?

I was trolling for an Australian game fish. I thought the bait would be
foolproof, but no bite so far. :-)

And, for folks with an interest in boating, the WM catalog is a useful
resource. Even if one never buys anything from WM, they do offer a
broad view of the types of product oriented solutions available to
boaters.

Bull. You could have said "The West Marine catalogue is now out". End of
story.

Instead you posted spam about West Marine.

What did West Marine pay you for that post Chuckles? The same that you get
from boat manufacturers for posting you *unbiased* review of their products
here?

Payola.