NOYB wrote:
"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

At least in Snellville, GA. The homes there do not sell for the

high 6,
low
7 figures (at least before the decimal point).

Asslicker once again fails econ 101, but when you are barely paying

any
income tax, like our resident "King", and buy a depreciating asset

like a
mobile home, a bank CD looks like a better return.

So do UV lamps, cannabis seedlings, and large pots to grow 'em

in...which
would explain why he has spent time on the marijuana newsgroup.

Please show where I have any of the above. I see that you've stooped to
the level of JimH, Fritz, and Smithers and are now resorting to lying
about other people to bolster your failing ego. It's good, for them,
though. With just three of them, the circle was too small to keep their
collective noses up each other's collective asses.