DSK

... Do you remember that the claims about "targeting aspirin & baby
food factories" made by various pro-terrorist organizations right after
the cruise missile reprisals... claims that are repeated now by
Bush/Cheney supporters?

NOYB wrote:
Yes. I was one of 'em complaining. In retrospect, I was wrong. If
anything, Clinton should have ignored the polls and done a lot more in the
Middle East.

There it is... probably the only time the world will ever see this!

NOYB admits he was wrong!

Now all he has to do is continue the same deep painful thought and
reconsider some of his other opinions.

BTW Clinton was admired and respected by both the Israeli and
Palestinian negotiators; ditto the Republicans and Orangers in Northern
Ireland. Funny thing that you and your ilk seem to think that he "did
nothing" ... apart from your parrotting of propaganda straight from
America's enemies about aspirin factories etc etc.

DSK