P.Fritz

"John H" wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 12:24:37 -0500, DSK wrote:

Fact: Bush has *still* not managed to capture of kill Bin Laden

Could be another opinion. Where is he?

P.Fritz wrote:
It is not necessarrily a bad thing that he is still
alive......significant
resources are being used to protect him, resources that otherwise
could be
used to attack us.

That's the smartest thing any of you "neo-cons" have had to say on the
subject. You should suggest that to the White House press office,
they're running short of half-plausible excuses.

It's still a lame excuse, though. Why did President Bush say "We *will*
get those responsible" and then just shrug it off? Doesn't that carry
*any* weight with you people?

DSK

Do you espouse attacking Pakistan to get him?

It is only a lame excuse to the brain dead liebrals.....................Of
course Bush had to say we will get them, that forced bin laden into hiding
and expending the resources to hide.
Very similar to when Reagan announced the Star Wars program, it forced the
USSR into a mode that ultimately caused them to self destruct. The fact
that 'Star Wars' was never fully developed didn't matter, only the fiinal
outcome did.

Once again, liebrals display the static thinking that will ultimately doom
them.

John H