mason

Bill wrote:
Is there anything I can do now. It is just sort of sticky.

Thanks.

Bill

Wash out with a solvent, as others have suggested, of course; but I
thought you might be interested in this experience. A coat of epoxy on
the interior of a Goodboad failed to cure, but not from wrong mixing
ratio. As Kern Hendricks of System Three determined with me over the
phone, it was from an unvented kerosene heater being used to heat the
closed shop when the furnace was broken down. Kern figured that the CO
was reacting with the hardener, I think; no chemist I.