thunder

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 14:54:21 +0000, NOYB wrote:

"thunder" wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 08:46:02 -0500, John H wrote:

How was it easily preventable, Mr. Huddleston?

As the hijackers used nothing more than knives and box-cutters, a simple
cockpit bulkhead would have prevented that particular attack. Yes?

You can do that to all of the airplanes in just 8 months?

Don't be so defensive. I was just answering a question. FWIW, I don't
hold Bush *or* Clinton responsible for 9/11, neither had a crystal ball
nor did they have the benefit of our terrific hindsight. I do hold bin
Laden responsible and the last I heard he is still roaming free.