DSK

I noticed that you did not respond to my point that 2001 WTC occurred
on George Bush's watch. Since when did a commander not take
responsibility for what happened on his/her watch?

NOYB wrote:
There's not a person on the face of this Earth who thinks 9/11 was planned
and executed in an 8 month period.

That's not the point.

The point is that Bush & Cheney did nothing... NOTHING! ... to stop the
progress of the Sept 11th plotters, desptite the warnings and intel he
was handed.

Clinton had several opportunities to assassinate or arrest the *******
prior to 9/11, but was worried about the Constitutionality of such an act.

Unlike Bush & Cheney, who don't give a flying **** about the Constitution.

In fact, he's on record (audiotape) as saying that he didn't know under what
legal grounds he could hold him when the Sudanese offered to hand him over.

Guess what... Sept 11th hadn't happened yet.

You're ignoring the fact that after Sept 11th, which Osama Bin Laden
claimed full credit for, Bush & Cheney gave up looking for him.

This is precisely the point that is being argued here. Our laws are
inadequate to deal with international mass murder and/or war...

That's simply not true.

*IF* Bush & Cheney had managed their intel & counter-terrorist ops
half-competently, then Sept 11th would not have happened. Instead they
were worried about how to hush up Cheney's oil policy.

It is not a case on inadequate law, it is a case of incompetent leadership.

DSK