Sail-n-Dive

Sarah and I lived in Australia for five years and learned to cook kidney
properly and loved it. We still cook it occasionally when we can get it
fresh. We also hunt , kill and eat deer as a major part of our diet (we eat
very little beef) and find that most people that profess a dislike for wild
meat actually like it until we tell them what it is. My philosophy about
food is...if it smells good and tastes good then I don't care what it is!
We both grew up poor in the hills of W.Va. and now can afford to eat as we
like and yet find simple ethnic food most to our liking.

The old man's favourite dish is
steak and kidney pudding...now THAT bothers me and confirms my
suspicion that British cuisine is based on a dare.

I have no problem eating kidneys--- but fixing them for cooking . . .
YUCK!! I made steak-and-kidney pie once. Enough.

That is restaurant food as far as I am concerned, and a fairly good
restaurant at that.

Rodney Myrvaagnes J36 Gjo/a

The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the
simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.
- Richard Dawkins, "Viruses of the Mind"