Jim,

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:16:37 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Are you rolling it or brushing it?

Thanks Tom........

I'm brushing it, but I wonder if I wouldn't be better off rollling it.
Because the stripe goes up the side of the hull (it's fairly wide), I
need to have a car-like finish. The original stripe was like a
mirror, and I'm trying to achieve the same results. I have to assume
the original stripe was sprayed, but can I get similar results by
rolling and tipping?

Thanks again........

Consider Automobile striping tape -- I've had that sort of stripe on my
boat for 5 years now, and expect it will be good for at least another 5.

Check your local auto parts store for co$t -- as I remember I paid about
$25 for enough for 2 stripes on a 28' boat.