Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd.

I thought you said you lived in the Mauve double wide?

wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:
Don't forget to pay 'em! I'd hate to see your wife and kids out on

the
street.

GWINNETT COUNTY MOBILE HOME TAXES ARE DUE ON MAY 1, 2005

Mobile Home owners are required by law to prominently display a

current year
decal on their mobile home no later than May 1, 2005. Decals are

issued upon
payment of all outstanding taxes on the mobile home.

NOYB, your complete stupidity is showing again:
1. I don't live in Gwinnett County. What evidence do you have to the
contrary?
2. I don't live in a mobile home. What evidence do you have to the
contrary?
3. There are more mobile homes in YOUR county in Fl., than in my county
in GA.
4. The only thing you know about the Atlanta area is what you've read.
On the other hand, what I know about Naples is first hand experience.
5. Are you projecting? Perhaps you live in a mobile home, there are
more of them in Collier county than in Dekalb.