noah

Default Cuban Boating

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 07:07:30 -0400, Dave Hall
wrote:

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

"Grumman-581" wrote in

message

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/americ...ants.truck.ap/
index.html

I think I would have been tempted to let them continue on towards the

US
due
to their creativeness...

It's funny. The president says we're trying to spread the word about

freedom
and democracy, but when the occasional handful want to come here, we

send
them back to a regime we've considered evil since its inception.

Nothing "funny" about it. We have a legal process which a potential
immigrant can use to gain entry here. If you try to circumvent that
process, you deserve to get sent back.

Dave

No fruit or vegetables for you, Dave, for an entire year. Or, you can openly
admit your understanding that of all the produce picked HERE IN THIS
COUNTRY, 80% of the labor is done by illegals and YOU LIKE EATING THE
RESULTS.

That's a poor excuse for breaking the law, and certainly an even poorer
justification for it.

Dave

Dave- you must have missed the post by (I think) Chuck Gould, where he
described how the government is complicite in allowing illegals to
harvest time-sensitive crops, because noone else is willing to work
for slave wages, but corporate farms need the labor.

You are so ideologically constipated that you cannot see.

When you exceed the speed limit, do you wear sackcloth and ashes?
noah

Courtesy of Lee Yeaton,
See the boats of rec.boats
www.TheBayGuide.com/rec.boats