NOYB

Default Safety From Terrorists: OT: A Good Read for Hairball Harry with His Support of Militant Islam

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
"Lloyd Sumpter" wrote in message

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 16:54:47 +0000, NOYB wrote:

France warning tipped off terrorists, say U.S. officials

Yeah, how DARE they put the safety of the passengers ahead of

potentially
catching the terrorists!

Lets see. The flights were canceled so I guess that covers passenger
safety.

The groans apparently relate to the French not being able to keep
their traps shut about why the flights were canceled.

Haven't you figured it out yet?

The "War against terrorism" is a fraud.

OK, Petruchio, whatever you say.

Harry: Good Lord, how bright and goodly shines the lie!
NOYB: The lie! the truth: it is not a fraud
Harry: I say it is the lie that shines so bright.
NOYB: I know it is the truth that shines so bright.
Harry: Now, by my mother's son, and that's myself,
It shall be fraud, or truthfulness, or what I list,
Or ere I journey to your father's house.
Go one and fetch our horses back again.
Evermore cross'd and cross'd; nothing but cross'd!
Gould: Say as he says, or we shall never go.
NOYB: Forward, I pray, since we have come so far,
And be it fraud, or truth, or what you please.
An if you please to call it an exaggeration,
Henceforth I vow it shall be so for me.
Harry: I say it is a lie.
NOYB: I know it is a lie.
Harry: Nay, then you lie; it is the blessed truth.
NOYB: Then God be bless'd, it is the blessed truth:
But truth it is not when you say it is not,
And the fraud changes even as your mind.
What you will have it nam'd, even that it is;
And so, it shall be so for NOYB.
Gould: Harry, go thy ways; the field is won.
Harry: Well, forward, forward! thus the bowl should run,
And not unluckily against the bias.
But soft! what company is coming here?