David & Lynne

Its on german e-bay for 280 euro. see
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=6509486 547
"Lauri Tarkkonen" wrote in message
In Evan Gatehouse

writes:

Brian Whatcott wrote:
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 16:44:17 -0800, Evan Gatehouse
wrote:

Brian Whatcott wrote:

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 01:43:07 GMT, "Glen \"Wiley\" Wilson"
wrote:

A customer in Singapore had me update my software to handle this
barograph's NMEA output:

http://www.bohlken.net/

Thanks very much! The old Vetus one was my favourite, but very costly
(~$1000). Unlike the other poster, I found the price to be EURO 295.
Where did you see the price in DM?
///
These look just the ticket.

Evan Gatehouse

Oops! I read this price list [below], given in German only, and may
well have drawn the wrong conclusion about the currency symbol
used there i.e. ?
I am supposing that Evan is reading this as "Eurodollar".
I took it to be a German symbol for DM.

Extract from Price List below...

Preise inkl. MWSt und ab 100 ? inkl. Versand (innerhalb Deutschland
und unversichert)

Einbau-Barograph BG2412 /B/G/W * 295 ?
NMEA Barograph ohne Display ( kein Lagerartikel ) * a.A.
BG1512 B/G/W ( ab Februar 2005 ) * 295 ?
USB - RS232 Adapterkabel für PC/Notebooks
ohne serielle Schnittstelle inkl Treiber für Windows

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

That's a Euro symbol all right. Deutsmark is usually "DM"

In the European Union most of the "old" member countries use Euro,
there are only a few exceptions, United Kingdom with (sterling) pounds,
and Denmark with the Danish crowns and Sweden with the Swedish crowns.
The new members Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, The Zcech Republic,
Slovakia and Slovenia are supposed to start using Euro within the next 3
to 7 years.

- Lauri Tarkkonen