Calif Bill

Default ugly permanent boat rug / carpet - options?

It is a hard textured surface. Actually, it is about a 1/16" thick cloth
backed vinyl texured surface. Does get a little slippery with frost. West
Marine catalog online has pictures I think.
Bill

wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

hlink.net...
My boat has the Nautolex. Going to replace it after 13 years. Works

well,
looks good. Has got some oil stains and a couple of small rips after

all
these years.
Bill

Curious - I have not actually seen it - or maybe I have. I thought the
product was a hard tectured surface. Or Is it just like carpet only
sealed? Not sure now if what my boat has is this or marine carpet - is
there a difference? What I have looks like carpet, vacuums like carpet
... I'm looking for something that can be mopped clean.