Skipper

On 27 Feb 2005 01:46:22 -0800, "mlw" wrote:

Can someone tell me weather it is possible to feed one-self during a
high sea cruising trip on a 36' sailing boat just by fishing? I just
dream to buy a boat and cruise around the world, but have zero
experience so far.

It is possible. A lot of us catch plenty of fish as we go. I would
not count on it. Just like water. You can catch a lot of rainwater for
drinking. But I would never go offshore without enough water for the
whole trip. You could take some MREs and stuff like that in case you
did not catch enough fish. There are plenty of fish. But don't count
on fish.