Glen \Wiley\ Wilson

On 27 Feb 2005 01:46:22 -0800, "mlw" wrote:

Can someone tell me weather it is possible to feed one-self during a
high sea cruising trip on a 36' sailing boat just by fishing? I just
dream to buy a boat and cruise around the world, but have zero
experience so far.

Wouldn't be a very balanced diet would it? In any event, you can't
count on it. I know people that are accounted good fishermen who
regularly augment their supplies with catch of the day. Yet they have
gone entire passages without even a nibble, for some reason.
Glen "Wiley" Wilson usenet1 SPAMNIX at world wide wiley dot com
To reply, lose the capitals and do the obvious.

Take a look at cpRepeater, my NMEA data integrator, repeater, and
logger at http://www.worldwidewiley.com/