Default ugly permanent boat rug / carpet - options?

"Calif Bill" wrote in message hlink.net...
My boat has the Nautolex. Going to replace it after 13 years. Works well,
looks good. Has got some oil stains and a couple of small rips after all
these years.
Bill

Curious - I have not actually seen it - or maybe I have. I thought the
product was a hard tectured surface. Or Is it just like carpet only
sealed? Not sure now if what my boat has is this or marine carpet - is
there a difference? What I have looks like carpet, vacuums like carpet
.... I'm looking for something that can be mopped clean.