John H

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:31:24 GMT, "Jim," wrote:

John H wrote:

If they have a pass, they have been checked out by the secret service,
and work for a reputable news organization. Spin it all you want, but
Gannon was a plant. Apparently you agree with the concept (so long as
he had republican leanings)

Oh, so if they have a pass, and if they've been checked out, and if they work
for a 'reputable' (your word) 'news' (another of your words) organization,
*then* they aren't a plant?

Again, have you ever listened to a White House briefing? Do you honestly believe
those 'journalists' from the major media are just seeking information?

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes

Some have an agenda -- but I believe Faux has a White House
correspondent to "balance things". Would seem to me that a good newsman
(ooops newsPERSON) would be ready, willing, and able to challenge
statements he finds suspicious.

Oh, well, one correspondent to 'balance' things. You've said it all.