Jim,

Bert Robbins wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Jim, wrote:

JimH wrote:

"Jim," wrote in message

I'm more than a little amused that most of the right wingers here have
faked addresses. I liken this to spray painting obscenitys on a wall,
then running away.

My address is working (test it if you like). Yahoo has excellent spam
filters, so I have no worry about that part.

What is it you are afraid of? Someone might subscribe you to a (GASP)
liberal newsletter or something? Rest assured -- any legitimate
newsletter will ask for confirmation to prevent such things, and you
have no worries about reading news other than that selected for you by
Faux and other right wing wacko groups.

Why would anyone in their right mind post an actual working email
address in a NG?

Krause is a good example of why not. He stalked me and my wife and
posted private information about us here in rec.boats. He then
proceeded to make threats to me. He has done the same to several other
folks here.

What a crock. I never stalked Hertvik or his unfortunate wife. Hertvik has
postend his name and name of the town in which he lived, and a national
on-line telephone directory revealed his address and phone number.
Further, he posted here with his real name more than once, and even
published photos of a boat he was trying to sell, along with all sorts of
identifying information. Oh, he's also posted as his son, "Jeff."

You just happened to open the "national on-line telephone directory" and the
page fell upon JimH's address?

As for "threats," I have no idea to what the idiot is referring. I think
he's hopeful someone will pay attention to him. The jerk also claimed I
was threatening presidential idiot Bush. Methinks his paranoia is a bit
overdeveloped.

Why do you request that your posts not be archived? Are you trying to hide
or run away from your own words?

Most of the righties here post with fake IDs and fake email addresses
because they want to be able to get away with their endless name-calling
and trouble-making.

Pot, kettle, black!

Nice try, Hertvik. By the way, a photo of your house is available on-line.
You know, the really ugly house with the front-loading, three-car garage.

You really are an Internet stalker. No wonder you request that your posts
not be archived.

The email address that appears with this post is legitimate. And I am in
the phone book. You just have to know the one in which to look, eh?

Why not just post your address and phone number, make it easier for us right
wing idiots!

Just noticed YOUR fake email address " -- real sign of
maturity!