Jim,

JimH wrote:
"Jim," wrote in message

I'm more than a little amused that most of the right wingers here have
faked addresses. I liken this to spray painting obscenitys on a wall,
then running away.

My address is working (test it if you like). Yahoo has excellent spam
filters, so I have no worry about that part.

What is it you are afraid of? Someone might subscribe you to a (GASP)
liberal newsletter or something? Rest assured -- any legitimate
newsletter will ask for confirmation to prevent such things, and you have
no worries about reading news other than that selected for you by Faux and
other right wing wacko groups.

Why would anyone in their right mind post an actual working email address in
a NG?

Krause is a good example of why not. He stalked me and my wife and posted
private information about us here in rec.boats. He then proceeded to make
threats to me. He has done the same to several other folks here.

If you want to contact someone, do it at the NG with a post. If you want to
post your email address, go right ahead. Just don't question those that
don't.

"Yahoo has excellent spam filters, so I have no worry about that part."

Additionally I can define what I want as spam. I DO see some advantage
in taking some of the more personal discussions to private email.