Dr. Jonathan Smithers, MD Phd.

Jim,

Why do you want a NG's participant's email address?

If you check the email address of most of the people who post in newsgroups,
you will see most of them do not use their real email (no matter what
political party they support). If you think a NG is anything more than idle
chit chat, or as you put it, "obscenities on a wall" you have deluded
yourself and the importance of your cut and paste posts.

"Jim," wrote in message
I'm more than a little amused that most of the right wingers here have
faked addresses. I liken this to spray painting obscenitys on a wall,
then running away.

My address is working (test it if you like). Yahoo has excellent spam
filters, so I have no worry about that part.

What is it you are afraid of? Someone might subscribe you to a (GASP)
liberal newsletter or something? Rest assured -- any legitimate
newsletter will ask for confirmation to prevent such things, and you have
no worries about reading news other than that selected for you by Faux and
other right wing wacko groups.