DSK

John H wrote:
Oh, but it's OK for NBC, MSNBC, CNN, and all the other liberal outlets
of 'news'
to plant press people in the audience?

I guess if it's not constantly spewing hatred against homos &
libby-rulls, then it's not legitimate media in your opinion?

This says a lot about the Bush/Cheney attitude... forget the First
Amendment, state control of the media is their agenda.

Jim, wrote:
They use accredited news people, properly cleared, going through
channels -- I wouldn't call that a plant.

Helen Thomas was there for many years, but Bush is afraid to call on an
80 something year old lady. Real Macho of him.

But she might ask him an actual question. We can't have that now,
everybody must stand together against terrorism and stanp out this
traitorous practice of expecting actual answers from your gov't!

DSK