Thom Stewart

Bart;

Ole Thom here. I've been pretty busy with the posting but have to admit
I've been off course often with the damn "Social Event" topic. I working
on getting back on Topic (with the help of Crap-a-ton Neal) I've been
sailing a true course. We have been ragging one another, our boats, our
sailing and what ever. It has be good to talk sailing,

Got a Digital Camera (for myself for Christmas) and I love it! I was
making a pest of myself with single posting, so I built a Web Page. You
can look at them or not, as you see fit.

I'm a year older ( 78) and after this sailing season I'll be 79. 1st
week of Sept.

Had a new bottom put on "Pneuma" Last year and a new Main. Installed a
new fore stay and a new Harkens Furler.

Had a stroke of good luck. A new neighbor moved into the Cull-de-Sac and
is a Hobie sailor and I've taught him the joys of a Pilothouse Sloop
this Winter. Northwest Winter, here in Bellingham have been good.

Check the web page and if you want a picture of anything (grin) I'll be
glad to put it in my web.

Sorry to hear about your heart. I had the same procedure about four
years ago. Slow my pace down to accommodate it and doing fine.

Ole Thom
P/S Click on the Addy below :^)

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage