katysails

Hi,
My name is katy and I'm a lurker.
I have a Kirie Elite 32 built in LaRochelle France, marconi rigged sloop
with an 18hp Volvo Penta diesel engine and sail the Sea of Michigan.
I also have a Butterfly named Katydid that is in the barn waiting to have
her hull sanded from the repair I made when some nefarious creature stove
her in...I also have a rowing dinghy named Chanty (big boat's named
Chanteuse) that is quite tippy but carts Mr Sails, me, Chooper the gigantic
poodle and all our stuff back and forth every weekend between May 1 through
October 15.
I am only posting this because I need to acquire more points since I
foolishly gave mine away to LP thinking she had a brain in her head, but
since she's decided to consort with pedophilic sailors, I think those points
should be annulled.

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
Annual LURKER Check-In !!!

For those of you lurking out there. This is the
annual Lurker Check-in.

Lurkers are those that read posts but do not post

You don't have to post anything intelligent, just
your handle and location, include boat name,
type and model, if you have one.

This is your big chance to get easy points.

If you don't check in, nothing bad will happen to you,
you will just remain POINTLESS!

1 point award per fact you provide.

Those of you that have posted and do not have any
points at all, or you are not sure if you have any points,
you can check in now for free alt.sailing.asa newgroups
points.