Default ugly permanent boat rug / carpet - options?

18 foot 1999 bayliner Capri Cuddy with really ugly, faded, stained
grey exterior carpet on the floor. The floor wood appears to be in
perfect shape. Between the carpet and plywood floor is some kind of
grey appoxy that's sealing the non-PT/marine grade plywood.

I'd like to have somebody remove the carpet from just the floor (not
the side walls or chair frames) and replace it with some black or dark
grey rubber like material - non skid.

Does such a material even exist - thinking of that rubber floor you
see in the ramps at disyey with the circle pattern??

Will ripping out the rug pull up chuncks of that appoxy? wood?

What can I expect to pay for this job? - a 5 x 8 sheet of rubber will
cover the space.