Harry Krause

Default Great Day on the Water

Butch Ammon wrote:

That's nice to hear... I figured the Shenandoah would be frozen up by now.

No ice anywere...bits of unmelted snow on the some of the banks. The
river is full and fast moving. For a change.

Enjoying a day out shooting targets and plinking cans is a lot of fun. You
should see one of my daughters with my old Marlin .22 - the girl can punch out
the bullseye at 50 yards! Unbelievable.... she can actually out-shoot her old
man! My other twin daughter does about the same as me with shooting, and my
wife - well, she has no interest in shooting at all.

Have a great new years.

Butch Ammon

You, too.

--