JimH

wrote in message
oups.com...
Dr. Jonathan Shmithers asked:

How was the picture any different than you calling others "grammar
school
pig-pillers?

*********************

How can you be so obtuse?

The comment about grammar school pig-pilers was an opinion expressed
about a deliberate behavior exhibited in this forum.

To gratify a sick, twisted, predatory sense of "humor", one of your
crew posted a photo (so full of stereoypes it almost had to be staged)
and claimed "This is the recent wedding photo for so and so." In fact,
the predatory personality felt the idea was so inspired it deserved an
entire thread of its own.

An easily predicted group of folks jumped on the sick, twisted,
predatory bandwagon with celebratory high fives and gratuitous reach
arounds.

What portion of the previous two paragraphs would you care to factually
refute?

Now let's address the photo, as you're asking how posting the photo
compares to expressing an opinion that doing so was juvenile. Unlike
the activites upon which I based my opinion, all of which were easily
observable in the NG, the photo was not based in fact or reality. It
was, as I have said, the internet equivalent of a grade school drawing
with distorted features and some poor *******'s name penciled in below.

The hillbillie picture thread didn't say a thing about the guy it was
purported to represent, but it spoke volumes about the guy who launched
the thread and the easily led group of hypocritical psychophant
pile-ons unable to distinguish between adult or juvenile behaviors.

A five minute google search turned up these Chucky classics:

Will I continue to respond to childish name calling and personal insult? Not
for long.

Name calling and personal attack? Desperate, fearful acts that betray a weak
personality.

As you're not an extreme idiot, I'm genuinely surprised you would lump *all*
of
any group into a single category.

Are you as much an idiot as a wise ass, xxxxx?

Ah, whatsa matter xxxxxx? The big bad discussion get so cereberal for ya
that
you're left with no recourse except launching unprovoked personal attacks?
What a lightweight.

xxxxx is an incompetant and blithering idiot

Probably a good thing there's no truth to the rumor that your ass is where
your
brains are, you'd be a stupid frickin' Jose by now.

Or is enough to imply that people who have not been impressed with
some aspects of his intellectual profile are just too stupid to appreciate
the
man's obvious brilliance?

I've been taking lessons from an asshole in Ohio. The half-witted SOB
never posts a line without attacking somebody, and then runs crying
about his hurt feelings whenever anybody says "boo" back at him. My
little sister used to act the same way, before she grew out of it. Come
to think of it, Jim, you live in Ohio too! On the off chance that you
run into the asshole I'm referring to, give him my regards, OK?

I pasted only a fraction of what I found, and this was with a search of only
3 foul words.

A 5 minute search.

Do as I say, not as I do.....eh Chuck?