jps

In article .com,
says...
Don White wrote:

This is rich! You have the gall to call another poster on the carpet
for
breaking an agreement. I can't decide if you are suffering some kind
of
dementia,,or are a natural born liar.

***********

Consider the second possibility.

If you check the archives, you'll discover that I *never* posted this
group of f'd up "rules" that JimH keeps attributing to me. He either
believes his own bullcrap, or is insulting the intelligence of the rest
of the NG, en masse, by figuring that constantly repeating a falsehood
will somehow make it seem real. Oh well, why not? Works for Rush
Limbaugh et al, doesn't it?

I'd rather be branded as a breaker of a "rule" I never set, than
self-exposed as a liar without
principles of any sort. How fricking twisted, to base a series of
attacks on some person based your own lie and as if it were a factual
event. A brain is a waste when awarded to a man without a conscience.

A perfect description of behavior by the current inhabitants of the
White House.

jps