FLY135

Default Which Used Ski Boat?

"Kevin" wrote in message
Even the tournament ski boats of 10 years ago when I knew something about
them had a massive wake at 20mph and tiny wake at 35, so I am questioning
the specificity.

What seemed massive on ski(s) may seem tiny on a wakeboard. Also a little
experience on a wakeboard may get you a couple MPH over 20 and the wake can
lose size pretty quickly. Whatever you get, you need to add weight to get a
good size wake. It's kind of hard to pin down what the best choice is, but
the Sport Nautique is a pretty good start for setting up a wakeboard boat.