Harry Krause

Default Were trailers full of hot air?

William Graham wrote:

Harry Krause wrote in message
William Graham wrote:

Gregory Shearman wrote in message
Saddam made a habit of billiting his troops in hospitals and schools

and
orphanages, so who do you think is responsible for the death of

innocents
during the two gulf wars?

Where did you get your information about where saddam "billets"
his troops?

It was on the news daily during the first gulf war.
Also, Our, "smart bombs" could be directed to take out individual
buildings.....When not tipped with explosive warheads, we could just

destroy
one house out of a string, without any damage to the other houses on the
block. We did not direct our bombs to harm innocent civilians....I know
this, because I know troops who were there. If we had to destroy any

schools
and/or hospitals, it was because Saddam had troops or ammunition stored
there.

Who are you, the summer replacement for Simple Simon?

And obviously, you took first place in the Harvard debating team
competetion.......

Hey...I'm smart enough to know dumbfoch, mindless right-wing trash when
I see it, and you be it.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.