Harry Krause

Default OT Credible journalism or a touch of bias -- OT

Backyard Renegade wrote:

"Clams Canino" wrote in message news:yT2Hb.468865$Dw6.1379682@attbi_s02...
Regardless of agenda or bias, the premise is basically true. Husseins
capture is unlikely to seriously harm or impact Al Qaeda. The connection -
if any - appears tangental at the most. The only way it can impact Al Qaeda
is to throw a scare into the corrupt states that look the other way as
opposed to ****ing off thier more radical elements.

Iraq wasn't about Al Qaeda and was *never* billed as such. It was billed
(right or wrong) as about WMD.

Let me ask a question here. Is it at all possible that the convoys of
trucks tracked into Seria the last few weeks while the French,
Russians, and Germans held the majority of the member countries back,
were the very carefully accounted for WMD moving to the Bekka (sp?)
valley in Lebanon? Could we really know where they are

Uh, we have a president of the USA who couldn't point out Afghanistan on
a globe. You want an answer to a hypothetical?

--
Email sent to is never read.