renewontime dot com

Here are the descriptions of the original and v2 Lifeslings from the
web-site of Binnacle.com (note the "multifilament polypropylene line"
in the original vs the "monofilament retrieval line" of v2):

Hi Al,

I think the "monofilament" for the LS2 is a typo. It's described as
having a "multifilament" line in my West Marine catalog.

On the topic of using a Lifesling to recover a COB, I seem to recall
there being a video on this. You might want to contact the manufacturer
to see if you can get a copy if it exists.

--

Renewontime