P. Fritz wote:

Why am I not surprised he is defending asslicker?

*****************

Perhaps because you lack the noodles to realize I'm not "defending"
anybody.

Funny, I didn't even mention bass's name in my comment.
Nor did I mention yours, or JimH's.....but you guys sure knew who I was
talking about (and came out swinging) when I remarked about childish
behavior, didn't you?

Posting the photo was a stupid stunt. It reminds me of grade school,
where kids draw funny, distorted pictures of one another and hold them
up to the class to try to get a laugh. The first guy
doesn't know any better and this sort of behavior typifies his
"contributions" to the NG. The three or four guys who piled on
apparently don't know any better, either. If the shoe fits, wear it
proudly. If not, don't sweat it. But save all the "it was a right,
adult, or justified thing to do" nonsense for like-minded little
bullies who hide behind computers and design entire threads around
personal attacks.