DSK

Armond Perretta wrote:
Good tale, Doug, and you ended up with approximately the same number of
people you started with.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. The authorities frown coming back with
fewer, and they get downright nosy if you bring back more!

... Two queries:

1. Why do this at this time of year?

'cuz that's when my friend bought his boat!

2. What were your approximately 24-hour runs?

Well, I dunno exactly, since I wasn't the captain and sort of just
piddled with navigating. We made 140 miles in our first 24 hour run, and
in the next 48 hours we made over 350. Once we were on the axis of the
Gulf Stream, we were usually going at least 8 kt SOG and occasionally
hit 13. Say what you like about Hunters, that one at least is a fast boat!

Fresh Breezes- Doug King