JimH

"Don White" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message

BTW Chuck....next time you throw an insult at me be man enough to mention

my
name.

I also need to remind you of a rule you set for the forum which you seem

constantly break:

Chuck's rule #4. No personal attacks. (I don't want to hear "but Mom, he
started it".)

Yep I broke it....but the guy was well deserving of everything I threw at
him.

But why are *you* breaking your own rule?

This is rich! You have the gall to call another poster on the carpet for
breaking an agreement. I can't decide if you are suffering some kind of
dementia,,or are a natural born liar.

You obviously missed the point Don....the rule was set by Chucky, not me.
Yes, I broke the rule. But he made the rule, not me, and he broke it.

Understand now?

Good.

Now go back to enjoying your freedoms.....freedoms earned for you by our men
and women in uniform...the same ones you despise.