JimH

"JimH" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
Why stir thing up? Oh well.

At least a cut n' paste is on a more adult level than a picture of a
couple of hillbillies standing outside a single wide, some childish
assertion that it represents another poster's wedding picture, and four
grammar school pig-pilers chiming in on a gang-bang attack post. Bad as
this is, that was the low point of the week so far.

And basskisser was one who should have been respected here Chuck? He
earned every bit of that piece of satire I posted, and you know it.

BTW Chuck....next time you throw an insult at me be man enough to mention my
name.

I also need to remind you of a rule you set for the forum which you seem to
constantly break:

Chuck's rule #4. No personal attacks. (I don't want to hear "but Mom, he
started it".)

Yep I broke it....but the guy was well deserving of everything I threw at
him.

But why are *you* breaking your own rule?